This year in our AAPEX booth (#4416), we’re featuring a beastly Michigan-made horizontal rollercoaster known as the Falcon F7. Its looks are one thing — they stop people dead in their tracks. But the Falcon’s specs are what really raise eyebrows:
- Body: paint-finished carbon fiber
- Engine: LS7 Corvette engine — 7.0L, 427 c.i. supercharged V8, 620 HP, 585 lb/ft torque @ 5400 rpm
- 0-60: Approx 3.3-3.6 seconds
- Top Speed: Approx. 190-200 MPH
- 1/4 Mile: 10.9 seconds
- Lateral Acceleration: 1.1-1.3g maximum
- 60-0 Braking: Under 100 ft.
The people behind Falcon are as passionate about building a real-world supercar as we are making automotive chemicals that rise above the rest and work as promised. So far, this car is the star of the show. If you’re at AAPEX in Vegas, be sure to come by and see this monster in person in booth #4416.