Engine Treatment Concentrate
- Preventative Maintenance
- Stops Noise
- Reduces Friction & Wear
- Quiets Noisy Lifters & Valves
- Removes & Prevents Sludge
- Keeps Engine Clean
Less Is More: A Concentrated Version of Rislone’s Legendary Engine Treatment
Engine Treatment Concentrate: A concentrated version of the product that made Rislone famous. It used to be called “a tune-up in a bottle,” and was the very reason the phrase “tune-up” was invented. No joke — this is where all that started.
Fast forward to today: eating clean and healthy foods ensures that our bodies perform at their best. The cleaner we keep our system, the better it runs. This is true for our cars as well – maybe even moreso. A cleaner engine is a better-lubricated engine with less friction and wear. Our famous, award-winning Rislone Engine Treatment does just that. This product contains high quality penetrating lubrication oil, combined with protective engine additives and special cleaning agents. It’s like a healthy diet for your car.
Its multi-grade formula allows the oil to flow freely and provides protection over a broader temperature range. The unique Rislone formula is designed to penetrate into valve seats, bearing surfaces, piston rings and ring grooves, where sludge and varnish is likely to form. These deposits are gradually removed with the next oil change. There’s a reason it’s the #1 product chosen by race and off-road clubs.
“Engine Tune-Up in a Bottle”
When you hear the term “engine tune-up,” you might automatically think this means an expensive procedure that only a mechanic can perform. At Rislone, we let our advanced scientific formulas do a lot of the hard work. With the simple addition of a quality engine treatment, our “engine tune-up in a bottle” can clean out your engine and give you fast and easy improvements in terms of power, economy and longevity.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve been working hard to create powerful, efficient aftermarket chemicals that make a real difference from the first application. In the case of our engine treatments, we have created a product that sludge and debris that has been building up for years inside your engine.
The main moving parts of your engine move so fast and reach such high temperatures that they stay clean. But some of the oil passages and galleries that see lower flow can get covered with thick grease and oil sludge. We have formulated our concentrated engine treatment to work in several ways:
- Clean: Heat and friction can cause oil to get thick and “bake” (also called coking) on the inside surfaces of your engine. Without a way to get in to clean, this oil builds up over time, causing power, fuel economy and emissions problems. Our powerful detergent package detaches old oil deposits and cleans your engine from the inside.
- Remove: It’s not enough to simply detach the oil and grease from engine surfaces. You also need to get it out. Once again, our engine treatments have been designed to break the deposited oil down so it can exit your engine, improving performance, mileage and reliability.
- Protect: The final step with our engine treatment products is to leave clean internal engine surfaces that discourage oil and grease buildup. You’ll get many more miles of reliable, high-performance use out of your engine with just a few applications of our “tune-up in a bottle.”
Before you take your car in for a costly tune-up from a mechanic, try our Rislone engine treatment. It’s won dozens of industry awards, and it’s been improved through the years as engine designs have changed. Our effective and affordable engine treatment products have been proven to work over the years by millions of customers and will give you the same results. Use our online locator to find the store nearest you that carries our “tune-up in a bottle” and give your engine a boost unlike any other on the market.
Regular use of Rislone Engine Treatment, with oil and filter changes, will keep your engine components running smoothly. Simply watch Bobby and Caitlin in our how-to video to see how easy it is to install this product. Peak performance and car health has never been easier.