Fuel Injector Cleaner – 6 Oz.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Stops Noise
- Maximizes Power and Mileage
- Contains Upper Cylinder Lubricant
- Cleans Fuel Injectors
- Use on Gasoline and Diesel Engines
Rislone Fuel Injector Cleaner (6 oz. Bottle)
Rislone Fuel Injector Cleaner — the best performance fuel additive to use with every fill-up. From the beginning, we engineered this formula to be better than your average fuel additive. With millions of bottles sold worldwide, we’d say we accomplished our mission.
This complete fuel injector cleaner helps eliminate noisy injectors and fuel pumps, rough idle, hard starting and hesitation. Its high-performance additives increase power, performance, and mileage (MPG). You can use this product with all gasoline, ULSD diesel and E85 Flex-Fuel engines, as well as all unleaded, oxygenated, reformulated and biofuels.
Easily Keep Your Fuel Injectors Clean
Keeping your car’s fuel injectors clean is critical for maximum performance and the best fuel economy possible. Clean fuel injectors also mean your high-pressure fuel pump and system doesn’t need to work as hard, increasing longevity. If your car hasn’t had a fuel injector cleaning in a while, or if you’re starting to have problems with performance, sluggishness, throttle response or fuel efficiency, consider our 6 oz. Rislone Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner.
Designed with a special bottle for easy installation and no spilling, it only takes a moment to add our product to your fuel tank. In a very short time, most of our customers see a difference, with a boost in power and less lag. Most vehicles find a more stable idle as well, as well as reduced engine noise. Our scientifically advanced fuel injector cleaner is designed to get the most out of your engine and provide the smoothest fuel delivery possible.
Fuel systems and fuel injectors can get dirty for several reasons:
- Contaminated fuel: While most gas stations provide clean fuel, it’s possible to get a bad batch of fuel or a dirty tank, pump or nozzle. It doesn’t take much dirt to disrupt your fuel injectors, due to the small size of these holes, so even a small amount of dirt can cause a noticeable performance and efficiency problem under your hood.
- Varying gasoline quality: Between various gasoline brands and seasonal fuel blends, the fuel your car gets can be inconsistent. With continued use of our super concentrated fuel injector cleaner, you can reduce carbon build-up which causes pre-ignition, power loss, burned valves and broken rings. Our technology also cleans injectors to reduce loss of fuel economy, hesitation, pinging (spark knock), and helps restore performance.
- A clogged or malfunctioning fuel filter: Modern vehicles come with a fuel filter to remove most contaminants. In some cases, when your fuel filter gets clogged or damaged, particles can make it past and into your injectors. Make sure you replace your fuel filter according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
In the end, it doesn’t matter how your fuel injectors and fuel system got dirty. What you want to know is how to clean it. With Rislone, it usually only takes one dose of our 6 oz. Fuel Injector Cleaner. This advanced product is designed to clean your injectors from the moment you pour the product into your tank, and it keeps cleaning as you drive.
To find a local supplier,