- Stops Noise
- Stops Leaks
- Restores Performance
- Reduces Heat, Friction & Stabilizes Fluid
- Stops Leaks, Slipping & Rough Shifting
- Adds Protection
After time, transmission seals tend to dry out and shrink and internal parts become worn. Rislone Transmission Repair reduces rough shifting and friction, while eliminating slip, controlling temperature, and repairing shudder, chatter and whining. Premium high mileage formula restores transmission performance.
Yes, Bar’s Leaks Transmission Repair is formulated to work in all types of transmission fluid. Use in
regular automatic transmissions. Do not use in CVT transmissions.
One bottle of Rislone Transmission Repair, 500 mL, part number 34540, treats 7 to 12 liters of transmission fluid.
In transmissions with seriously damaged components a second treatment may be required. In this case, it is suggested that the transmission fluid and filter be changed and a second application of Transmission Repair be added.
No, we have formulated our product to work best at the suggested dosage amount.
Rislone Transmission Repair starts working the minute you install and start driving the vehicle. You will usually see results in about 150 km or two (2) days of driving.
Yes, follow these steps:
1. Remove transmission dipstick and check fluid level. For most vehicles this is usually done while the engine is running and the transmission is in Park. Tip: The transmission dipstick is usually located near the engine of dipstick but further back into the engine compartment. Some vehicles do not have a normal dipstick. For those, the product has to be added to the transmission through a fill plug. Consult owner’s manual for location.
2. If fluid is low, pour entire contents of the two chamber bottle into the dipstick tube. Do NOT overfill. Tip: If necessary, to prevent overfill, drain some fluid from transmission.
3. Check fluid level again. Top off with manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluids as needed. 4. Replace dipstick and drive 10 to 15 minutes to circulate fluid.
Over time, you might notice your car’s transmission experiencing some rough shifting, or you might even hear chatter and whining. And no, this time that wasn’t your kid in the back seat. We know transmission repairs can be costly, but don’t panic just yet because our team of experts created the Rislone Transmission Repair. It’ll save you a ton of money and time.
This formula reduces rough shifting and friction, while eliminating slip, controlling temperature, and repairing shudder, chatter and whining. And how exactly does it do this? It reduces friction enough to prevent wear and control temperature while at the same time allowing some friction to prevent the internal clutch material from slipping. It’s a chemical technology balancing act.
If you can open a bottle and open the hood of your car, you’ll be able to quickly and easily install this product. If you need help, simply call our product specialists and they will help you get your show back on the road.
Be the first to leave a review for this product.