A Smart Person’s Guide to Fighting High Gas Prices
It goes without saying that nothing stays new forever. This includes your car.
Over time, a car’s efficiency and performance tend to degrade. Wear and tear, deposit buildup, varying grades of gas, temperature swings, harsh driving conditions – all of these things take their toll, especially on your fuel system.
With 1970s-level inflation staring us in the face, how you spend your money matters more than ever. We get it. We hear from customers about how they can get the most out of their gas dollar every single week. Every time gas prices rise, we get the calls.
What we recommend
The best and quickest way to optimize and clean your entire fuel system can be done with one product. You don’t need a mechanic or dealer, and you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars. Perhaps more importantly, you don’t need to have your car sidelined for several days while it gets repaired.
Rislone Cat Complete™ Fuel, Exhaust & Emission System Cleaner covers everything related to your fuel system:
- Fuel injectors
- Combustion chamber deposits (CCDs)
- Intake valve deposits (IVDs)
- Catalytic converters
- O2 sensors
- Exhaust system
For roughly $30, this is the single best product we’ve ever made to make sure your fuel and emissions system are working at their peak. This, in turn, ensures you get as close to 100% efficiency as possible.
With the national gas price average as of this writing (May 2022) at $4.30+/gallon and no signs of relief in immediate sight – especially if you drive an older or high-mileage vehicle – one bottle of Cat Complete™ will renew your fuel system like no other product available today.
What Rislone Cat Complete™ does
This unique formula has high-performing detergents and heavy duty cleaning solvents that effectively scrub and remove contaminants, soot, carbon build-up, and oily residue from the fuel injectors, combustion chambers, turbo, EGR, catalytic converters, oxygen sensors and the exhaust system. These, along with other proprietary chemical agents, react with the gases created in the combustion process to remove the remaining inorganic deposits. This process restores system function and improves efficiency (MPG).
But why is a product like this necessary?
As fuel is burned, contaminating byproducts are created that get circulated throughout various vehicle components. The system is designed to be able to handle this process during most normal engine operation. However, the use of poor quality fuel, short driving distance, cold weather, improper maintenance, and component degradation can greatly increase the amount of contamination and deposits created inside these systems. Such things can cause increased exhaust emissions, reduced fuel economy, lost power/performance, drivability issues, engine overheating, hard starts, check engine lights (CELs) and premature engine wear.
More detailed benefits of Rislone Cat Complete™ Fuel, Exhaust & Emission System Cleaner:
- Increases power, performance, mileage and saves gas by not only cleaning the entire emissions & exhaust system, but the fuel system as well. Works with gasoline, ethanol and hybrid vehicles.
- Regular use every 5,000 miles optimizes fuel, emissions and exhaust systems, keeping them clean and preventing any Check Engine Lights (CELs). This also saves on expensive fuel system and emission control repairs.
- Will not void manufacturer’s new vehicle warranty. Specifically designed and safe to use on vehicles which have oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. Exceeds EPA compliance performance criteria.
- Works on all fuel injected, direct injected, carbureted, turbo, GTDI, Ecotec® & EcoBoost® engines.
- Cleans fuel and exhaust systems to reduce excess exhaust hydrocarbon, CO and NOX emissions and saves gas.
- Contains outstanding synthetic detergents to remove (IVD) intake valve deposits, (CCD) combustion chamber deposits and other fuel deposits.
- Includes combustion catalyst for improved gas mileage, smoother idling, drivability and better throttle response.
- Reduces zinc and phosphorus catalyst contamination, which restores catalytic converter function.
- Cleans O2 lambda oxygen sensor tip.
- Clears OBD P0420 & other OBD codes* and turn check engine light off.
- Deodorizes sulphur “sulfur” (rotten eggs) exhaust smell.
- Pass emissions smog test, guaranteed.
- 50 state legal—EPA registered.
Where you can get it
Rislone Cat Complete™ is available at:
You can fight back against high gas prices – intelligently, easily and affordably. If your fuel system isn’t working at its best, you are losing MPG and – most importantly – not getting everything you can from your hard-earned gas dollar.
Our Customer Support team is staffed by real humans who operate here in the USA – no call centers, offshore support or maddening phone menu systems. If you want to talk to us about your particular situation, no problem. Rislone Customer Support is available 8 AM-5 PM EDT/EST, Monday-Friday at 800-345-6572. If you’d like to drop us an email, simply submit your question via our customer support contact form.