Diesel DEF Treatment
- Prevents AdBlue/DEF Fluid Crystallization
- Noticeably Improves DEF Performance
- Protects DEF Hardware Components
- Works With All UREA AdBlue DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluids
- Will Not Void Manufacturer's Warranty
The ultimate maintenance treatment for your diesel’s DEF and SCR systems.
Once your diesel vehicle has clean DEF and SCR systems, how do you keep them that way?
Introducing the new Rislone Diesel DEF Treatment – a groundbreaking solution for keeping two of the most complex diesel systems free of white crystal deposits. Your SCR (Selective Catalyst Reduction) and DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) components require maintenance, and this product makes that as easy as possible.
Years of research has led us to this maintenance formulation, and there’s nothing else like it on the market.
See below for more product details.
Additional Product Info
NOTE: If your SCR already has signs of crystal buildup (warning lights, limp mode, reduced power and fuel efficiency), we recommended using Rislone DEF CRYSTAL CLEAN™ Diesel DEF & SCR Emissions System Cleaner before moving to a maintenance schedule with this product.
Rislone Diesel DEF Treatment is a product that inhibits the accumulation of harmful white deposits within the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) system that can lead to expensive repairs. It is important to take all possible measures to prevent their formation. Beyond the financial burden, these deposits can reduce engine performance, increase fuel consumption, and potentially render the vehicle or machinery inoperative.
In short, Rislone Diesel DEF Treatment is an anti-crystallization solution that is used every time you fill your DEF/AdBlue tank. It’s a smart and affordable insurance policy against future SCR and DEF repairs.
- Improves diesel exhaust fluid and avoids costly SCR / DEF system repairs.
- Regular use every time refilling the DEF / AdBlue tank works to prevent the white crystallization deposits from occurring.
- Protects the tank, pump, heater, sender, lines, injector and mixer.
- Works with all UREA AdBlue DEF diesel exhaust fluids and will not void manufacturer’s new vehicle warranty.
- Excellent for diesel vehicles driven regularly at slow speeds, low loads, short durations or make frequent stops as these are more prone to having the problem of crystallization deposit build up in the SCR system.
Measure required amount per dosage chart below and pour directly into DEF tank or into DEF bottle / cube when refilling tank.
Light Truck or Mid-Size to Large SUV—4 ounces
Car or Small SUV—2 ounces
Medium and Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks—8 ounces
Equipment & Machinery—8 ounces per every 10 gallons
Cube (2-1/2 gallon)—2 ounces
AdBlue® is a registered trademark of VDA Verband der Automobilindustrie
Rislone products are available where auto parts are sold.