Hy-per Diesel Complete Fuel System Treatment
- Complete Fuel System Cleaner
- Cetane Booster
- Diesel Treatment
- ULSD Sulfur Substitute Lubricity Additive
- The Best Diesel Additive Money Can Buy
Not the first, but the best.
Modern fuel systems, even with today’s fuel, need some help to stay at peak performance. Diesel engines are no exception. Our Rislone Hy-per Diesel Complete Fuel System Treatment improves the quality of diesel fuel by increasing its cleaning ability, boosting cetane, adding lubrication, removing contaminants, fighting corrosion, and helping to prevent the fuel from gelling.
This one dual-cavity bottle contains the same number of additives equal to a bottle of regular fuel injector cleaner, upper cylinder lubricant, fuel stabilizer, anti-gel, diesel treatment and cetane booster. It’s literally six advanced additives in one bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Product Info
Rislone® Hy-per Diesel™ Complete Fuel System Treatment improves the quality of Diesel fuel by increasing its cleaning ability, adding lubrication, removing contaminants, fighting corrosion, and helping to prevent the fuel from gelling & going bad. This one dual cavity bottle contains the same amount of additives equal to a bottle of regular injector & complete fuel system cleaner, anti-gel cold flow improver, fuel stabilizer & conditioner, Cetane booster & diesel treatment, ULSD sulfur substitute, and UCL pump & injector lubricant. Simply put, it is the best all in one diesel fuel additive money can buy.
Works with ALL: Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), Regular Diesel, Biodiesel Blends, Direct Injected (DI), Indirect Injected (IDI), Turbo Direct Injected (TDI), High-Pressure Common Rail (HPCR), and Turbocharged Engines.
Use with ALL: BlueTEC®, Cummins®, Duramax®, EcoDiesel®, Navistar®, PowerStroke®, TDI® CleanDiesel and many more.
- Cleans Injectors, Valves and the Combustion Chamber
- Boosts Cetane, Power, Performance and Mileage
- Stabilizes Fuel, Lubricates and Protects
- Strong enough for Heavy-Duty Diesel engines, but packaged for easy no spill installation in Light / Medium Duty Diesel vehicles.
- Increases power, performance, mileage and saves fuel by lubricating the complete fuel system. Safe to use on vehicles which have converters, DPF particular filters, or DEF systems.
- Helps eliminate black smoke, fuel gelling, clogged injectors, rough idle and hard starts. Works equally well in trucks, SUV’s and passenger car diesel applications.
- Cleaning and Protecting Engines Since 1921
- Heavy Duty Top-Lube improves fuel lubricity to protect fuel injectors and pumps from wear, especially in todays severely refined diesel fuels.
- Cold Flow Additives inhibit wax crystal growth, reducing fuel pour point and cold filter plug point even in harder to treat diesel fuels. Reduces CFPP up to 20°F (5°C).
- Fuel Stabilizer Antioxidant retards oxidation, reduces sludge formation, inhibits fuel decomposition and provides fuel stability for storage.
- Cetane Improver raises the Cetane number of diesel fuel to improve cold stars and reduce misfires, warm-up time, black exhaust smoke, and emissions. Typical numbers show a 1 to 2 point increase in Cetane Number CN per ASTM D613 engine test.
- New Generation Detergent is a multifunctional ashless dispersant additive improving the quality of diesel fuel. Dual clean-up and keep-clean formula removes injector deposits, prevents and restores lost power and improves fuel economy. Real world testing shows an average fuel economy increase of 7.3% and an 87% power recovery from cleaning effects with regular use.
This product includes a specially designed spout which allows it to be poured into all fuel tanks, include those with misfuelling devices. Use anytime in a nearly full tank, or add to tank and then fill with up to 35 gallons of diesel fuel. For smaller tanks from 10 to 18 gallons, use 1/2 bottle pouring equal amounts from each side. Larger tanks use one bottle for every 30 gallons of fuel.
This diesel fuel additive complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road engines.
Bend & twist spout and tear away on the perforated tab. Remove cap and foil seal. Tightly screw spout onto bottle. Gently tip bottle and complete insert spout into fuel tank opening, allow entire contents to empty into tank. For continued protection and cleaning, use one bottle every 5,000 miles. Results will either be immediate, or noticeable within 100 miles of driving.
To keep the system clean and lubricated in-between treatments, use Rislone Hy-per Fuel Injector Cleaner Upper Cylinder Lubricant part number 4701 (6 oz) or 4732 (32 oz).
Save $5 with a Mail in Rebate!
Now available with a $5 mail in rebate, no matter where you purchase. Just submit your receipt below.
Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers have been using our products for decades.
If you have a story to tell, let us know.
“Worth Every Penny. I wanted to let you know I got the 2 part diesel fuel treatment and put in my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel The Jeep has 21,000 miles and after burning 1/2 tank, I’ve noticed a big improvement in acceleration and horsepower. Love this product and plan to use again every 10,000 miles. Thanks Rislone.”