Hy-per Lube Zinc ZDDP Supplement
- Real ZDDP Zinc
- Increases Engine Life
- Makes Newer Oils Work in Older Engines
The Best ZDDP Supplement You Can Buy
Engines in classic/muscle cars or any vehicle with a flat-tappet camshaft need more zinc (ZDDP) than today’s oils provide. Modern conventional oils lack the metal protection older or high-performance engines require. That’s why we created the Rislone Hy-per Lube ZDDP Supplement. This formula is a performance booster that helps protect older internal engine components. But beware substitute zinc products – they are not all created equal. This one has real ZDDP, the best form of zinc and phosphorus protection available anywhere.
This high performance formula stabilizes the oil to insure against viscosity and thermal breakdown. It also reduces friction and wear, especially at start-up. Less friction means less wear and a cooler-running, longer lasting engine.
Part Number: 4405
Dosage: Use as directed in gasoline & diesel engines, antique & classic cars, motorcycles (4 stroke except wet clutch), tractors, agricultural & industrial machinery, and all racing applications.
Size: 11 FL. OZ. (325 mL)
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Product Info
Modern conventional motor oils lack the metal protection older engines require. Use as directed in gasoline & diesel engines, antique & classic cars, hot rods, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, agricultural & industrial machinery, off road and all racing applications to boost ZINC and PHOSPHOROUS ZDDP levels needed to protect flat tappet camshafts, lifters and other valvetrain components from wear. Specially designed for engines requiring SL / CI rated oil and older.
- Rislone® Hy-per Lube® Zinc ZDDP Supplement is a petroleum oil performance “booster” containing ZDDP (zinc dialkyldithiophosphate) Zinc and Phosphorous EP (extreme pressure) additives along with mixed esters to help protect internal engine components including pistons, flat tappet camshafts, lifters, pushrod tips and the rest of the valve train.
- High performance formula stabilizes the motor oil to insure against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Reduces friction & wear, especially at start-up, helping to eliminate dry starts. Less friction means less wear and a cooler running, longer lasting engine.
- Clinging action keeps bearings and other internal engine parts lubricated where normal oil fails.
- Enhances regular motor oil turning it into a high performance lubricant for use in older engines and racing applications.
- Rislone Hy-per Lube ZDDP Supplement works with all petroleum based motor oils including conventional, high mileage and synthetic formulas to make newer oils backwards compatible for older and high performance engines.
- Protecting Engines Since 1921
– Prevents Camshaft Wear
– Reduces Piston Scuffing
-Increases Engine Life
Oil Viscosity is approximately equivalent to a high 20 weight motor oil, which should not change existing motor oil viscosity at the recommended dosage rate.
NOTE: Do not use as an engine break in additive. Rislone Engine Oil Supplement with Zinc Treatment contains the correct amount of ZDDP and other additives important to protecting your engine for everyday use.
For best protection, use with every oil change. Can be used during oil change, or added in between oil changes. Do not overfill.
GASOLINE ENGINES (Cars & Light Trucks)
1996 and older – Add one bottle to engine crankcase.
1997 to 2004 – Add approximately 1/2 bottle (5.5 ounces) to engine.
2005 and newer—Add approximately 1/4 bottle (2.75 ounces) to engine.
DIESEL ENGINES (Light, Medium & Heavy-Duty)
2006 and older – Add one bottle to engine crankcase for every 5.5 quarts of oil capacity.
2007 and newer –Add 1/2 bottle to engine.
For 4-stroke marine & motorcycles ATV (non-wet clutch), agricultural, industrial and racing
engines— Add 2 ounces for every quart of capacity.
TYPICAL TEST RESULTS INDICATE:
With typical SN rated oil at a 7% dosage rate expect levels to be raised to a total of:
Zn Zinc 1700 – 1800 ppm
P Phosphorous 1500 – 1600 pp
Save $5 when you purchase two bottles at the same time!
You can save $5 when you purchase two bottles of our Hy-per Lube Zinc ZDDP Supplement (product #4405).
Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers have been using our products for decades.
If you have a story to tell, let us know.
“I use Rislone Hyper-Lube ZDDP additive in my pre-2000 equipment for added dry start/cold start protection. I can\’t comment on the long term results yet. However, I can say the equipment (diesel skid steer, industrial generator and front wheel assist tractor) continue to run well and the diesel tractor definitely runs quieter than it has in the past. I talked to Rislone customer service before using the product, and found them to be very helpful answering questions and discussing product options. I also talked to my oil supplier and was surprised to hear that they had no concerns adding a low level of the Rislone ZDDP product to their synthetic SN and semi synthetic CK-4 oils. In fact I was told that for my application it wasn’t a bad idea to boost the zinc levels to 1300-1400 ppm even though the oils would provide all the protection needed. I am happy with the economical cost and added protection provided. I plan to continue using Rislone ZDDP additive.”