Hy-per Fuel Complete Fuel System Cleaner
- Complete Fuel System Cleaner
- Octane Booster
- Gas Treatment
- Valve & Combustion Chamber Cleaner
- The Best Gas Additive Money Can Buy
Six award-winning additives in one bottle (including real P.E.A.)
It’s important to keep your fuel system clean so your car can work at peak efficiency and power. Rislone Hy-per Fuel Complete Fuel System Cleaner is engineered to improve gas quality by increasing cleaning ability & lubrication, removing contaminants, reducing spark knock, and helping to prevent fuel from going bad. It’s more than your average fuel injector cleaner — it’s one of the most awarded fuel system treatments on the market. It’s even won a PTEN (Professional Tool & Equipment News) Innovation Award – a difficult task for a fuel product.
One dual-cavity bottle contains the same amount of additives equal to a bottle of regular fuel injector cleaner, upper cylinder lubricant, fuel stabilizer, gas dryer, gas treatment and octane booster. This formula increases power, performance, mileage and throttle response. It also happens to be our most popular fuel treatment worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Product Info
Rislone® Hy-per Fuel™ Complete Fuel System Cleaner + Gas Treatment / Performance Booster improves the quality of gas by increasing its cleaning ability, adding lubrication, removing contaminants, reducing spark knock, and helping to prevent the fuel from going bad. This one dual cavity bottle contains the same amount of additives equal to a bottle of regular injector & complete fuel system cleaner, upper cylinder lubricant, fuel stabilizer & conditioner, dry gas, gas treatment and octane booster. Simply put, it is the best all in one gasoline fuel additive money can buy.
Works with ALL: Fuel Injected, Port Fuel Injection (PFI), Direct Injected (DI / DIG), Gasoline Turbo Direct Injected (GTDI), Turbocharged and Carbureted Engines.
Use with ALL: Unleaded, Premium, and Ethanol (E10, E15, E85) Flex Fuel Vehicles
- Cleans Harmful Deposits from Injectors, Valves, Fuel Lines, Intake Manifold and the Combustion Chambers
- Restores Lost Power, Torque, Performance & Acceleration
- Maximizes Drivability, MPG, Lubrication & Fuel Economy
- Boosts Octane, Stabilizes Gas, Lubricates and Protects
- One Tank Deep Clean Fuel System Tune-Up
- Cleaning and Protecting Engines Since 1921
- Premium P.E.A. Polyetheramine New Generation Detergent Patented Formula is a multifunctional additive improving the quality of gasoline. Dual clean-up and keep-clean formula removes injector, combustion chamber and intake valve deposit which restores lost power and improves fuel economy.
1 Hy-per Fuel Treatment = 8 Regular Fuel Additives
- Upper Cylinder Lubricant (UCL) Top-Lube reduces friction and wear and improves fuel economy.
- Water Remover Gas Dryer removes free water in gas tank helping to prevent gas line freeze-ups in the winter, and moisture related corrosion year round. This also works to reduce emissions and inhibits bacterial growth in gas tanks.
- Fuel Stabilizer and Triple Corrosion Protection inhibits oxidation, gum, varnish and corrosion, helping gasoline resist breakdown improving stability. Provides A-rating corrosion protection.
- Gas Treatment Additives provide maximized power and acceleration, optimized fuel economy and excellent performance in gasoline engines.
- Octane Booster raises the Octane number of gasoline and Octane Requirement Increase (ORI) reduces spark knock, misfires and emissions.
- Increases power, performance, mileage and saves gas by cleaning & lubricating the complete fuel system. Engine dynamometer tests show improved fuel economy.
- Helps eliminate noisy injectors & fuel pumps, rough idle, hard starting and hesitation. Regular use provides reduced fuel system and emission control repairs.
- Will not void manufacture’s new vehicle warranty and safe to use on vehicles which have oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. Exceeds EPA compliance performance criteria and is EPA registered.
This product includes a specially designed patented spout which allows it to be poured into all gas tanks, including those that use a capless (no fuel cap) system. Use anytime in a nearly full tank, or add to tank and then fill with up to 20 gallons of gas. For smaller tanks from 5 to 10 gallons, use 1/2 bottle pouring equal amounts from each side. Larger tanks use one bottle for every 16 gallons of gasoline.
Bend & twist spout and tear away on the perforated tab. Remove cap and foil seal. Tightly screw spout onto bottle. Gently tip bottle and complete insert spout into gas tank opening, allow entire contents to empty into tank. For continued protection and cleaning, use one bottle every 5,000 miles. Results will either be immediate, or noticeable within 100 miles of driving.
Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers have been using our products for decades.
If you have a story to tell, let us know.
“Just wanted to say thanks. You see, I read a Facebook post back in November or so where someone mentioned the mileage improvement that could be obtained through the use of your Rislone fuel injector cleaner. I didn’t think much of it, in fact I kind of thought there is no way a little bottle of magic potion can make much of a difference, especially since my Jeep is relatively new.
A little background: I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It just turned 10,000 miles so still pretty much new. Of course within a few weeks of purchasing it I had added about 300 pounds and a lot of roll resistance with larger tires, bumpers etc. I started tracking my mileage and it was dismal (all data points were during winter, December to early April):
12.36 mpg, 11.76 mpg, 12.32 mpg, 12.87 mpg, 12.8 mpg
I pretty much do all city driving but this was ridiculous. So I decided to try your product. The results were good enough that I felt compelled to write this email. First tank 13.38 mpg, I’m thinking not bad but is it worth it? Then:
13.94 mpg, 13.85 mpg, 14.02 mpg 15.14 mpg (drove a little on the expressway)
Other than the last data point it was all city driving. So basically I’m converted, I don’t think I’ll ever stop using this stuff. Thanks for putting out a product that lives up to the hype.”
Gary C. – Livonia, MI
“Hi all, I own a 2001 Subaru Outback station wagon. It has 190,000 miles and I wanted something to add to my fuel tank to give it more “Zip” while driving to work.
I saw your gas treatment additive at Wal-mart so I thought I’d give it a try. I added it to a full tank of gas and after a short time I noticed my car seemed to accelerate quicker and run smoother. I later saw your Engine Treatment Concentrate and thought I’d try it as well. I was so happy with the added pick up, smoothness while accelerating during mountain driving and the overall ease of driving with your products. I am looking forward to seeing a change in my fuel economy. I’m sure it will be noticeable. I’ve had numerous chances to tell friends and co-workers about your products. I plan on using them on a regular basis for my vehicles overall care. Thanks for a great product that really works.”
– R. Lemley – Gardnerville, NV
“Thanks for the great products.
Your product did wonders for my old truck. I was so surprised it brought back my low idle and the truck is running smoother. I want to try your engine oil next if I can find it. That being said do ya have any decals that I could put on my truck to advertise for you and tell people about your product.”
– R. Crawford