One Simple Solution for All Kinds of Diesel Fuel Problems
Rislone® Diesel Fuel System Treatment takes the place of six types of diesel fuel additives.
It’s easier than you think to stop the most common diesel fuel problems dead in their tracks. For common issues like rough running or noisy diesel engines, one bottle of Rislone Diesel Fuel System Treatment (P/N 4740) contains the same amount of additives equal to a bottle of almost every type of diesel fuel additive on the market. This includes ULSD sulfur substitute, injector and complete fuel system cleaner, upper cylinder lubricant, anti-gel cold flow improver, fuel stabilizer and conditioner, and even Cetane booster. With just one product, you can improve the quality of your diesel fuel by increasing its cleaning ability, adding lubrication, removing contaminants, fighting corrosion, and helping to prevent the fuel from gelling and going bad. What could be simpler?
“The process used to reduce the sulfur to make ultra-low-sulfur Diesel (ULSD) also reduces the fuel’s lubricating properties, which leads to a multitude of potential problems that can have a diesel engine running rough or noisy,” says Clay Parks, vice president of development for Rislone. “We made Rislone Diesel Fuel System Treatment so you don’t have go through a lot of products that don’t solve the problem before you find the one that does. Just start – and end – with the all-in-one diesel fuel additive that solves them all.”
Here’s a rundown on the Rislone Diesel Fuel System Treatment additives and the benefits you will see:
- ULSD (Ultra-Low-Sulfur Diesel) Sulfur Substitute Lubricant. Provides fuel system lubrication to protect the various parts of the engine’s fuel injection system from wear. This reduces noise, increases power and saves fuel.
- Injector and Complete Fuel System Cleaner. Provides cleanup for coking and ULSD deposits to increase fuel economy, improve power and acceleration, reduce emissions and enhance engine life.
- UCL (Upper Cylinder Lubricant) Pump and Injector Lubricant. Provides corrosion protection and improves starting and idle.
- Anti-Gel Cold Flow Improver. Provides up to a 23°F (13°C) reduction in the cold filter plugging point (CFPP) to improve low-temperature performance.
- Fuel Stabilizer and Conditioner. Helps to stabilize the fuel and improve biodiesel performance.
- Cetane Booster and Diesel Treatment. Boosts cetane to help reduce black smoke.
Rislone Diesel Fuel System Treatment is the ONLY diesel treatment to win a PTEN (Professional Tool & Equipment News) Innovation Award.
Rislone Diesel Fuel System Treatment is designed to work with all light-, medium- and heavy-duty diesel engines including ULSD and biodiesel. It will not harm the engine or any emissions components, including catalytic converters, particulate filters, EGR valve or DEF systems. Like all Rislone products, it is made in the U.S.A.
If you have any questions about this product and whether it’s right for your diesel vehicle, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 345-6572. You can also follow Rislone on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Rislone. We’re always happy to help.