Diesel Fuel System Treatment
- Preventative Maintenance
- Stops Smoking
- Stops Noise
- Complete Fuel System Cleaner
- Cetane Booster & Diesel Treatment
- ULSD Sulfur Substitute Lubricity Additive
- The Best Diesel Additive Money Can Buy
Not the First, but the Best: Rislone Diesel Fuel System Treatment
Modern fuel systems, even with today’s fuel chemistry, need some help to remain at peak performance. Diesel engines are no exception. Our Rislone Complete Diesel Fuel System Treatment improves the quality of diesel fuel by increasing its cleaning ability, boosting cetane, adding lubrication, removing contaminants, fighting corrosion, and helping to prevent the fuel from gelling and going bad.
This one dual-cavity bottle contains the same number of additives equal to a bottle of regular fuel injector cleaner, upper cylinder lubricant, fuel stabilizer, anti-gel, diesel treatment and cetane booster. Talk about the perfect all-in-one! It also increases power, performance and mileage and saves fuel by cleaning and lubricating the entire fuel system.
Discover the Best Diesel Fuel Treatment
There’s been a lot of talk in the news lately about diesel fuel. Long known for their low-end power and longevity, diesel engines also have a reputation as a “dirty” engine, due to the increased particulate emissions. While that’s not true, diesel engines are different than gasoline engines, and requirements to keep a diesel running in top shape are more specialized than you might think.
Specifically formulated for modern diesel engines, our diesel fuel cleaner works quickly to treat your diesel engine and to allow for the best possible diesel driving experience. Clean diesel emissions are not only good for the environment, but they also help keep the tailpipe and rear bumper of your car from turning black from diesel soot and particulate. This product works in multiple ways:
- Loosens dirt: Diesel fuel can often have contaminants. Dirt and debris can quickly plug high-pressure diesel fuel ramps and injectors. Even a single blocked injector can make your engine run rough and lower its fuel economy.
- Cleans the system: Once the dirt has been removed from your injectors, it has to be removed from your fuel system. Our advanced scientific formulation breaks down contaminants and allows them to be burnt off with your engine’s combustion.
- Keeps your system running like new: When you add our diesel fuel cleaner to a tank of diesel fuel, the additive continues to treat and protect your entire fuel system. This includes boosting cetane levels, providing anti-gel protection, cleaning diesel fuel injectors and stabilizing diesel fuel.
Once you’ve cleaned your diesel engine with our complete fuel system treatment, you’ll quickly see a difference. You’ll feel more power, better responsiveness and a more stable idle. If you watch your fuel economy over several tanks, you’ll also see an increase in fuel mileage and lower fuel costs. Add in the increased longevity of your injectors and high-pressure fuel system and you’re looking at real savings.
You get all of this with one simple product. We’ve spent nearly 100 years formulating and improving our automotive chemical solutions. This includes our high-performance diesel fuel system treatment. We’re an industry leader and offer the best diesel fuel treatment money can buy.
Watch Bobby and Caitlin in our how-to video to see how easy it is to give that diesel fuel system the treatment it’s been looking for.