Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair
- Stops Noise
- Stops Leaks
- Eliminates Slipping
- Repairs Hard Shifting
- Stops Leaks and Fluid Loss
- Use in Automatic & Manual Transmissions
Slip No More: Rislone Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair
You know how our bodies can’t function correctly without the proper amount of fluids? Well, the same is true for your car. Automatic transmissions don’t work without fluid, nor do they work well without the correct fluid. And did we mention these fluids are one of the most complex lubricants in your car’s system?
Automatic transmission fluid must reduce friction enough to prevent wear and control temperature while at the same time allowing some friction to prevent the internal clutch material from slipping. Yeah, it works hard. Crazy hard. That’s why we created the Rislone Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair.
This product contains a special blend of viscosity improvers, anti-wear friction modifiers and extreme pressure performance additives to solve most transmission problems. These additives reduce rough shifting and friction while eliminating slip, controlling temperature and repairing shudder, chatter and whining.
The Best Transmission Additive for Slipping
A transmission leak is bad news, and a slipping transmission is worse news. The two together? It’s time to get working on a repair. By the time your transmission fluid has leaked enough to make your transmission slip, you’re already starting to damage the transmission internals. The cost of removing and repairing or replacing a modern automatic transmission is extremely high and can take a lot of time. Don’t let your car get to that stage. At the first sign of transmission slip or fluid leak you need to react.
To make your life easier and to keep your vehicle on the road longer, our chemical engineers have been working for nearly 100 years to create effective, high-performance aftermarket chemicals and additives. One of our more popular products is our transmission additive for slipping. That’s because of the huge expense of repairing a transmission. The low price and ease-of-use of our transmission slip fluid makes it an easy choice, especially for cases that are caught early where damage isn’t yet severe.
Transmission fluid leaks and slipping are a problem for several reasons:
- Transmission fluid leaks can be hard to detect: Even a small leak can cause your transmission fluid level to drop quickly. You often don’t detect transmission fluid leaks when your vehicle is parked, due to a lack of pressure when it’s not operating. At warm temperatures and while driving, transmission fluid leaks can begin to drain your transmission fluid.
- Low fluid can lead to transmission damage: We see this all the time. Running your transmission with low fluid is a definite no-no. Even if your vehicle should indicate a low fluid level on the dashboard, often by the time this happens you’re already starting to do damage. In some cases, like on the highway, you can’t always get off right away to fix the leak or add more fluid.
- A slipping transmission will only get worse: Unfortunately, once a transmission starts slipping, it won’t get better without intervention. Driving even at low speeds can cause serious and permanent damage. At the first sign that your transmission is slipping, you want to correct the problem to be sure your transmission doesn’t fail or cause you to have an accident.
This is where our Rislone Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair comes in. It’s simply the best transmission additive on the market, and it’s been proven through millions of bottles sold. We’ve formulated it with leak repair to offer you added value. One application allows you to stop any leaks and remove the slippage within your transmission. Locate your closest store to you right now with Rislone products and give your automatic transmission the attention it needs today!
Your car, like your body, works hard to keep you going. Reward it by feeding it the good stuff. Simply watch Bobby and Caitlin in our how-to video and give your overworked transmission fluid some well-deserved help.