High Mileage Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair
- Eliminates Slipping
- Repairs Hard Shifting
- Stops Leaks and Fluid Loss
- For Automatic & Manual Transmissions
Slip No More: Rislone Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair
Transmission fluid is one of the hardest working lubricants in your car.
Automatic transmission fluid must reduce friction enough to prevent wear and control temperature while at the same time allowing some friction to prevent the internal clutch material from slipping. It works overtime. That’s why we created the Rislone Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair.
This formula contains a special blend of viscosity improvers, anti-wear friction modifiers and extreme performance additives to solve most transmission problems. These additives reduce rough shifting, eliminate slip, control temperature and repair shudder, chatter and whining.
What it does:
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Product Info
Automatic Transmissions do not work without fluid, nor do they work well without the correct fluid. Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) is one of the most complex of all lubricating fluids. It has to reduce friction enough to prevent wear and control temperature while at the same time allowing some friction to prevent the internal clutch material from slipping. This same fluid must operate at low and high temperature extremes. Rislone Transmission Stop Slip with Leak Repair contains a special blend of viscosity improvers, anti-wear friction modifiers and extreme pressure performance additives to solve most transmission problems. These additives reduce rough shifting and friction, while eliminating slip, controlling temperature, and repairing shudder, chatter and whining. Excellent to use as a preventative maintenance product. Use to top off existing fluid when low or add a bottle when changing fluid. Specifically designed for higher mileage vehicles over 75,000 miles.
- Performance additives restore bands & clutches to stop slip, eliminate hesitation and reduce rough shifting.
- Renews and stabilizes automatic transmission fluid (ATF) reducing noise, shudder and chatter.
- Perfect additive for poorly maintained transmissions.
- Premium formula restores transmission performance and saves on costly transmission / transaxle repairs.
- Stops fluid loss, reduces friction & wear, and protects internal components.
- Lowers operating temperature, the number one cause of transmission failure.
- Works with any front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, all-wheel drive and four wheel drive automatic transmission. Do not use in CVT transmission.
- Use in ALL light duty and heavy duty vehicles including; car, truck, van, SUV, and RV’s with any 3 speed, 4 speed, 5 speed, 6 speed, electronic, overdrive, automatic or manual transmission. On manual transmissions it will only help with leaks, noise and hard or loose shifting, but not slipping.
Compatible with ALL types of domestic and import transmission fluid; including petroleum and synthetic formulas.
Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers have been using our products for decades.
If you have a story to tell, let us know.
“More products than I thought! I’m going to try some of them.”
Anthony D. – Nashville, TN
“After driving from Southern California to Guaymas, Mexico I noticed my tranny took a long time to shift and when it did it felt anything but normal. Once I got to my destination my truck had a chance to cooled down and the shifting but not like it use to and going on a short trip it started shifting badly again.
I bought a quart of this Rislone Transmission Stop Slip and drained my tranny fluid while it was hot. Poured a quart utility of the catch pan then poured the remaining fluid back in the tranny started the engine then poured the Rislone in. Went for a thirty minute drive and my truck is shifting like new. Going back to California in a few days so will be able to see how it does on the long haul.”
Greg – Corona, CA
“I had a small leak in my transmission and very rough shifts with my 2010 Fusion. One bottle of this at the recommendation of the guy at the auto parts store and both problems are 100% gone. Worth every penny! I did not want to be dealing with a transmission repair bill.”
S. Lechter – Jensen Beach, FL